Arrangements for children whose parents have separated

When parents separate there can be disagreements about where the children live, where they go to school, who they live with and who they have contact with.

Some people choose to mediate to resolve the arrangements for the children but there are also those who prefer to involve lawyers.

In the first instance we will consider with you whether an amicable agreement can be reached. If it can’t, we can assist you with an application to court.